Monday, October 4, 2010

Reflection Week 11

Today's class was a new experience to me.We have learnt a new thing about photo editing.Through out the class Pn.Foziah has shown us some examples of beautiful photos that was creatively edited by her friend. Well, it was a great experience to get to know how just by croping and adding in some effects, a wore out, blur picture could be an eye-catching one.

In addition, we were also given a task to edit a picture and to upload it Photobucket.It was an exciting job as i edited three pictures into one. To add on, one of it was my own picture.We were working on editing the pictures through out the class.However, during the class , there was black out and there were no electricity.I was shocked when suddenly my laptop shut off .The worse part was, i did not save my work and this incident has caused me to redo the editing. It was really frustrating.

The class hour was not enough for me to edit all my work.Therefore, i had to continue the editing work at home. Finally i managed to complete the editing work and managed to upload it to Photobucket.

This week we were assigned into groups of four and we have to come up with 8 teaching aids which comprises of gifs and edited pictures. It will be a wonderful experience i think.Ok then, i have get back to work .....see you in next week's entry.Good bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment